Port Severn Campers Association
Wildwood is a private recreation community on the beautiful shores of the Trent Severn between Big Chute and Lock 45 before Georgian Bay. The Park operates six months of the year from May to the end of October. Currently there are 245 Sites on 134 acres of land.
We are currently hiring for our 2022 Season
Sr Maintenance Engineer *Full time position
- Full time employment- Seasonal position from April 1 through Nov 30 annually, annual layoff from Dec 1-March 30
- Alongside Park superintendent, is responsible for the maintenance, care and repair of parks facilities and infrastructure
- Drivers license, experience in maintenance and repair for parks or community organization. Will require Police background check and clean driving abstract
- Hard working, reliable, detail oriented with friendly positive attitude
- Scheduled shifts will include Weekday, weekends, holidays, hourly wage
Customer Service Representative: (Canada Summer Jobs Program)
- Full time seasonal position suitable for College or University student seeking annual position May through September
- Working at our front gate/office under the direction of our Association Manager
- Assisting Members, and guests with questions or inquiries
- Experience and excellence in service to Customers, experience with cash and good computer skills
- Will also assist with some general facilities upkeep as needed throughout the season
Scheduled Shifts will include Weekday, weekends, holidays, hourly wage
Grounds-keeping Summer Position (Canada Summer Jobs Program)
- Accepting applications for our summer grounds-keeping position
- Responsible for the upkeep and care of all our common areas and grounds including pool, grass cutting, trimming, grounds maintenance, planting, beds, gardens, cleaning of common buildings, beach maintenance
- Will operate equipment and machinery
Full time summer student position
- Scheduled shifts will include weekdays, weekends, holidays, hourly wage
Environmental Technician (Pending Government program funding)
- We are looking for a full time co-op or summer position to assist with the surveying and documentation of our parks water, and electrical infrastructure as well as assist our Environment Officer in the care of sensitive water areas.
Stay tuned on this position
Will be full time summer position from April through August, hourly wage, days.
For more information on these opportunities to join our team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (T) 705-538-2880 noting the role of your interest, your availability, your salary expectations and we will be in contact with you in February to begin the process.